Thursday 6 September 2007

Ellie Cullman


I received an email update today informing me that Ellie Cullman is Frette's designer of the month. I had not heard of her before, but I love the bedroom she has created.

"Searching for the ultimate signature pieces" and "maximizing the functional possibilities of a space" are among the most exciting aspects of a project for Ellie Cullman. The flair and pragmatic approach in Ms. Cullman's elegant interiors have made her one of New York's most notable designers. She has also been named one of Architectural Digest’s “Top 100”.

I can't find a website with her portfolio, so if anyone out there in the blogosphere has more info on her I'd be interested to see it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful bed designed by Ms Cullman. I love Frette, so luxurious.

Things That Inspire said...

I love this bedroom. The headboard shape is perfection, the lamps on the side tables, the linens. It speaks of comfort and luxury...great post!

Suzy said...

Me too Patricia, I've been meaning to pick up a set during the sales here, but they never have the colours I want!

Suzy said...

I love it too Sarah - it really does look comfortable and luxurious!