Wednesday 12 September 2007

CL Sterling & Son Lighting

We just received some new brochures/catalogues in the office today, one of which is from the lighting company CL Sterling & Son. They're a US company, but they have offices in most regions. I think they might only sell to the trade though..

Here are a few of my selections from the catalogue:


I love these pendant lights, they are also available with a cloth shade. I think they'd look fantastic in a modern kitchen, or in a library/study. I wouldn't mind one of these myself...


Love this lamp. Yes, again with the deco references...

This sconce is a little more modern and minimalist than I would normally go for, but it looks very versatile.



Great classic looking ceiling light. Again, I love the clean simple lines of this (I really need to expand my vocabulary..), I could see it working in a lot of interiors.

Love this exterior pendant - a modern take on a classic style. Would love the space to use this in too!

4 comments:

ALL THE BEST said...

Love the first 2 photos...just great!!!

katiedid said...

Love those metal shades! Nicely done photos too. :)

Suzy said...

ATB, me too, glad you like!

Suzy said...

Hi Katiedid - the photos are great aren't they! The metal shades are stunning...