Wednesday 3 October 2007

KWID @ BG - sneak preview!

I arrived home to find the October edition of HK magazine 'Home Journal', and after flicking through almost the entire thing without seeing much of interest, I stumbled upon a feature at the back on the goddess, Kelly Wearstler. Amongst a whole heap of stuff that was old news...(I swear magazines here are about 4 months behind the rest of the world)...they showed some of the new homewares range she has designed, presumably for Bergdorf Goodman. How exciting! I'm not too suprised - it seems very inspired by her typical vintage look. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of it though, especially how they merchandise it in store.







8 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Suzy, I may have missed it, but I have not read too much here about her boutique at BG. I also haven't seen those photos before. I'm really anxious to see firsthand what it's like!

Habitually Chic said...

How exciting! I can't believe there hasn't been anything about her line for BG in any American magazine. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Suzy said...

POC - me neither, I just happened to see something on her website, but they've been very low key about the publicity so far.

Suzy said...

HC - I was wondering if there was news in the US that I wasn't seeing, but seems not. Very strange - maybe there will be more press once it opens.

Anonymous said...

There is a story in the new House & Garden (the one with Gwyneth Paltrow on the cover) and it shows a great pic of the shop! I also saw something in Space Magazine, Western Interiors and Interior Design mag (I read 'em all!), so it seems word is starting to spread here, too... Can't wait to see the shop in person!

ALL THE BEST said...

Suzy I so agree, magazines do seem to be a bit behind (due to lag/publishing time.) That's why I love the blogs!

Suzy said...

Me too ATB, but it seems magazines in HK are even further behind the times...

Style Court said...

Thanks Suzy for sharing this!