Friday, 26 October 2007

Does this look familiar?

This green lacquered parchment desk is currently up for grabs on 1st Dibs for a mere $7800 US. I thought it looked familiar when I saw it, and now I know why. It looks remarkably similar to the one that Kelly Wearstler used in the show apartment she did for the Eastern Columbia development in LA that I posted about a while back. Don't you think?

Actually, now I look at it again I realise it can't be the same one, this one has less drawers..


The Peak of Chic said...

Still, it looks pretty darn close. It's really a beautiful piece.

girl meets glamour said...

Good eye Suzy! That desk is so close to the one in Wearstler's would def. work!


Things That Inspire said...

That KW picture is one of my favorite scenes of hers. I love how the mirror is bigger than the table underneath.

Yes, the KW desk has more drawers, but the 1st Dibs desk would achieve the same feel. I would rather spendmy $7800 elsewhere, though!

design for mankind. said...

OOOOOH, I love it, love it, love it! :)

GREAT find!