Friday 28 May 2010

Weekend discoveries - part 3

The other great discovery of the weekend for me was Chahan Minassian. Not so much his work - as I have admired it from afar for a while now - my discovery was the launch of his website. The Lebanese Paris-based Minassian is not only a talented designer, he also runs a gallery representing some fabulous artists and 20th Century design. Definitely a must-see on my list for the next trip to Paris! There are several stunning homes in his online portfolio, but this is definitely one of my faves.















I brought home a new stack of magazines last night, so who knows what this weekend will reveal!

8 comments:

Karena said...

Suzy it is so great to discover new art, design through our blogging and magazines!

Karena
Art by Karena

Anonymous said...

Loving that banquette in the dining room. I have been obsessing over them, and finding them at every turn.

Anonymous said...

I think some of the items in this home are being auctioned off next month by Wright Auction. Check out their website. Thoroughly enjoy your blog.

Suzy said...

Thanks Anon, someone else also emailed me to let me know about the Wright Auction!

Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

These are great!

hansaxel said...

... and that's actually on sale... Both the collection...
http://www.wright20.com/auctions/view/J5VJ/J5VM

And the house...
http://www.feau-immobilier.fr/details-biens-libres-10691.aspx

Concrete Jungle said...

Love it!

ghost chair said...

great pick! I love the Miami space on his site too.