Wednesday 26 May 2010

Weekend discoveries - part 2

The second great discovery of the weekend for me was Francis Sultana. I had seen his London apartment published in the European editions of AD before and fell in love with his style. As luck would have it, his apartment was also published in the Australian Belle magazine, and so now I finally know who the man is behind those funky rooms. And, not only does Sultana create wonderful rooms, he also designs furniture. These are a few of my favorites, but go check out his website for more!


Bridgehampton Sofa

Hamptons Chaise

Eurodice Ottoman

Bond Side Table

These photos are just divine...I think I could move into any of those rooms right now!

2 comments:

columnist said...

Suzy - do you know where I might find picture lights to buy in Hong Kong. I'm keen on the battery operated ones, but my initial inquiries have not been fruitful - Altfield and others in Prince's Building.

Suzy said...

Not sure I've ever seen battery operated lights before, but maybe check the places down in Horizon Plaza..?