Monday 24 May 2010

Weekend discoveries - part 1

This past weekend was the first time in a while I've had time to catch up on magazines, and I'm so glad I did. With a stack of about 8 of my favorites on Saturday morning I spent a few joyful hours pouring over images and made a few discoveries....

A new project by NYC based architect Annabelle Selldorf was one of them. Check out the May edition of the German AD for more stunning photos (by Nikolas Koenig). Another beautifully put together home by a woman who I think has perfect taste.



And, thanks to Elle Decor for bringing my attention to the recent release of this new book on one of my favorite mid 20th century designers, the Italian master Guglielmo Ulrich. I can't wait for my copy to arrive!

1 comment:

Karena said...

Suzy, The 1st image is so wonderful. That work of art!! Stunning room design.

Karena
Art by Karena