Wednesday 13 January 2010

Christian Lyon & Matsuoka

One of my all time favorite Interior Designers, Christian Lyon (who also happens to be an Aussie) has a website - finally! There isn't much on there yet....but as they say, patience is a virtue. Seems that on top of the international projects he has been working on Mr Lyon has also found the time to design a furniture collection or two for the Japanese furniture company Matsuoka. And not surprisingly, every piece is stunning! I'm loving these images of their showroom space...





From the new Christian Lyon designed collections I would have to say these two are my favorite pieces...


The drinks cabinet (above) I have been drooling over ever since I saw it in Vogue Living a few years ago (below) and posted about it here.


Above image taken by Lisa Cohen for Vogue Living Australia, May/June 2005 issue. All other images courtesy of Matsuoka International.

No comments: