Thursday 5 January 2012

in search of the perfect chai

I came across the spicy chai blend by French artisinal apothecary company, Mad et Len, in the Causeway Bay I.T. store before Christmas. I couldn't wait to get back to the Hong Kong winter after my holiday to give it a try. Its not quite as spicy as the label suggests, its actually quite mild, but still very nice. It seems my hunt continues. I'm not sure anything will ever come close to my favorite tea house, Kusmi.



As I've admitted before, I'm a sucker for packaging, and of course this is partly what attracted me to the tea (although the list of ingredients also sounded pretty yum). So, I think I need to track down a local stockist for their perfume and bathwares as those black bottles with atomisers are so cute I don't even care what's in them!

No comments: