Wednesday 3 November 2010

Amor español

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....the Spanish have style in spades! The Spanish Architectural Digest is definitely one of my favorite reads, and Nuevo Estilo - although not available here in HK from what I've seen - has a great website with so many beautiful images. I've discovered many talented designers, but one in particular I posted about here - Thomas Urquijo - finally has a website. There are so many lovely projects that its hard to pick a favorite, but this one which was just published by Nuevo Estilo, is pretty darn amazing...






















8 comments:

mary said...

You are making me miss my Spanish life. Yes, Spanish style has always been amazing--so many different influences with the Spanish aesthetic overlay. Perfection. Mary

Unknown said...

ah claro que si, los Espanoles saven que vivir !
Saludos y mire mis fotos espanolas de Valencia

aqui:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21484776@N00/

Gina

Anonymous said...

OY. These are simply amazing.

Anonymous said...

www.elmueble.com is great too !

Suzy said...

Oh thanks Anon...heading over to check it out now!

VICTORIA said...

Love the inspiration images. I see a combination of light blue, red, and neutrals. As well as a pattern on the floor, a mirror, pillows,bed linens and unique lamps.So well decorated spaces. absolutely stunning interior designs.

Grant K. Gibson said...

Such a wonderful space! I want to move right in!

Suzy said...

Me too Grant!