Tuesday 20 July 2010

Tony Chi

Taiwanese-born, US-based designer Tony Chi is one of my all time favorites. His team creates spaces that are world renowned for being elegant and refined, in particular some stunning restaurants (including the Oak Door at the Grand Hyatt in Tokyo where I shared an anniversary dinner with my husband several years ago) and some breathtaking hotels. His recently updated website will definitely be a port of call when I'm in need of some visual inspiration. Take a look at a few of these images and I'm sure you'll see why....



















3 comments:

Concrete Jungle said...

Gorgeous and such varitey...thanks for the introduction!

qerat said...

Simply outstanding

Unknown said...

picture number one is particularly sublime. thanks for bringing his work to my attention!