Tuesday 19 August 2008

I'm back!

...and just a little bit sunburnt, but feeling fantastic after a short break with friends. While I put together a post, and maybe a few pics, I thought I'd share some eye candy I came across while trawling through a new blog find, A Merry Mishap. These interiors are by a NY based firm, Pappas-Mirron, and I'm obsessed with all of them! I'm not sure how I hadn't heard of these girls before, but there is so much to like in all of these images that I'm sure we'll be hearing more about them in the future. Enjoy!









2 comments:

columnist said...

I agree, their work is very appealing. Interested that they too use a daybed as a room divider - vide my post of 16 April "Daybed divider". It's a nice technique, and a surprisingly well used piece of furniture, especially as the evening wears on...

Alkemie said...

I love the Orange chairs and Chaise lounge! Welcome back Suzy and great find!

Karen :)