Monday 7 October 2013

Todhunter Earle

I have been a fan of London-based design team Todhunter Earle for many years now, but they had kind of slipped off my radar so to speak over the last few years. So when I saw this image below floating around pinterest over the last few weeks I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was one of their recent projects. I remember their work as being far more traditional in style, so this shift towards something that is more of a mix between the classic English interior, blended with some fabulous 20th C and modern pieces is ticking all the boxes for me. Enjoy!





  

  

 












  




 









4 comments:

MJH DesignArts said...

Super smart/chic design. The chairs in photo No. 9 are fantastic. Any idea who designed them? Thanks for this great post.
Mary

Suzy said...

No, sorry. Am guessing they're vintage? Possibly a mid-centruy French or Italian designer. Maybe Ico Parisi?

Anonymous said...

I am in love with that wallpaper in pic 18. Normally I hate fussy things, but with the lamps etc it's gorgeous. Any ideas on brand?

Suzy said...

I think its Fromental