Sunday 12 July 2009

I want!

It's a bit too early to be thinking about Xmas presents...and a bit too late to be thinking about birthday presents. But man how I want this house. Forget that I don't actually live in London...


Tom Ford's London digs are up for grabs at a mere £8,500,000. Semi-detached gloriousness in a seemingly fancy neighbourhood...and those walls. All of them. I must know whose work it is. I read somewhere that David Collins did a London residence for Tom Ford, but this looks more like the work of Bill Sofield to me...but who knows. It almost makes me want to be a man and take up cigar smoking and drinking whisky.


More pics here.

8 comments:

Camilla said...

I think these digs would be worth the move to London though!

Suzy said...

Definitely!!

mary said...

The garden! Those regency chairs together with the marble table are superb. Thanks for this great post.

YHBHS said...

love the images. a bit like a conference/hotel room though...

dfwm said...

It's beautiful house - probably in The Boltons, just off Brompton Road. For me the interior design is a bit depressing though, more so on grey winter days.

Suzy said...

Good point dfwm...you can tell I've never lived in London!

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Just as glamorous as I would expect!

CLAIRE WATKINS, ASID ALLIED said...

Nice! That lawn looks as plush as a carpet, I can feel my toes in it now!