Wednesday 17 September 2008

Shelton, Mindel & Assoc.

To say that I'm a little besotted with this apartment by NY design firm Shelton, Mindel & Assoc. is a bit of an understatement...I think obsessed might be closer to the truth!

It's so full of light (which my current apartment, if you've seen the photos, is not) and fantastic furniture, as well as great bones...well I could go on, but let's just say I don't think I'd change a thing about it!

Quirky lighting mixed with some vintage classics make for a great reading spot.

This is my favorite view. I'm seriously drooling over the amount of bookshelves they have here...I'm running out of space in our new place already! And how nice it would be to have a terrace off the living room like that. Well, a girl can dream.


Found via Desire to Inspire, those girls never fail to do so.

7 comments:

Angela said...

oh i love the design... very very savvy!

columnist said...

I agree with your choice of the image you favour. I think the definition of each space by the rugs is very effective, and using the same flooring and the same rugs enhances that very pleasingly.

My Notting Hill said...

Love, love the big green glass jug on the table.

Fifi Flowers said...

VERY crisp, clean, neat... quite lovely! Let a couple kids in their for a few minutes and the tranquility would be gone... LOL... along with the neatness... nice to dream of a space like this!
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

address of the building this apartment is in: 41 Central Park West, New York, NY

Lovebird said...

I love these rooms. I adore your blog.

Suzy said...

Thanks everyone, glad you liked it as much as I did! And thanks Anon, kinda scary someone out there actually knows where this places is!! I'm not so obsessed that I need to stalk the place!