Wednesday 5 March 2008

Villa Harteneck

Model, Wife, Mother, Entrepreneur and now Blogger, Kathryn Bishop (for Conde Nast, no less!) put me onto one of her favorite design resources in Germany - Villa Harteneck. Located in an actual Villa (pictured below) in Berlin - how stunning!

Here are a few pics from their lovely website - which covers interior design concepts, furniture, lighting, outdoor decorations, flowers and accessories - as well as events. There are lots more beautiful images on their website, so if these are your kind of eye candy then I recommend you check it out. I'm thinking I'll have to add it to my itinerary for my next trip to Germany...




P.S. I'm off to Shanghai for a few days, so excuse the lack of posts from me. Enjoy the rest of your week!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness..thanks so much for sharing - I love it !!!

I may mention this on my blog if you don't mind....I will link to you of course !
Michelle

The Peak of Chic said...

Can't wait to visit their website. Enjoy your trip!

blah said...

Suzie - enjoy Shanghai! are you going to the Glamour Bar at M on the Bund? Let me know if you do and have a great trip!

SGM said...

Gorgeous! Germany is underrated.

Unknown said...

What an absolutely Stunning Website this Villa Harteneck has!!! Probably the best I have ever seen. Thanks for the introduction.

Suzy said...

Hi Michelle - of course, post away! Glad you like it!

Jennifer - thanks, hope you like their website as much as I did!

ATBB - No, didn't get a chance to get to the glamour bar - after two 12 hr meetings.. (on my list for next time though) although I did see a shop called All Things Bright & Beautiful! No link, is there?

SGM - I agree, Germany is a stunning country and often underrated.

Patricia - its lovley isn't it, I loved it so much I had to share. Glad you enjoyed!

- Susan - said...

Hi Suzy,

I have discovered Villa Harteneck a view weeks ago via AD magazine. What a coincidence. Very good find.

Have fun in Shanghai - looking forward to your post about your finds there.

And thanks for the link ;)