Thursday, 30 August 2007

More chinois chic

Here are a few more 'chinois chic' images that I've had on my mind lately. This interior belongs to the Melbourne manager of Brunschwig & Fils. It has a masculine feel about it, and I love how he's mixed styles as well as the origin (some of the furniture is Japanese, some is Chinese).

Bedhead is upholstered in Gaston y Daniela's "Tap Astorga", wallpaper is "Orientala on Bamboo & Cotton" also by Brunschwig & Fils.

Bedroom chair is covered in "Bandipur Silk Texture" from Brunschwig & Fils.

Chair is covered in "Balthazar Silk Velvet Stripe" Brunschwig & Fils, cushion is "Leopardo" by Rubelli, and the stunning wallpaper behind is "Yunnan", also by Brunschwig & Fils. This is probably my favorite of all the images. The combination of the wallpaper, chair (and those fabrics) and the chinese cabinet is perfection.


The Peak of Chic said...

This certainly is a stunning home! I agree with you that the bottom photo is the most striking, although the others are too! I like the colorways that he chose- very sophisticated!

girl meets glamour said...

Love the last image esp...everything from the dog and leopard print pillow combo with the wallcovering. Great post!


Suzy said...

Thanks for your comments POC, I agree!

Suzy said...

Thanks Kate!

ALL THE BEST said...

I love them all, but the bottom photo is great!

eddieross said...

OMG I want that house!!!!