Wednesday 13 March 2013

Hip Hispania

I just spotted some images online of a new restaurant in London called Hispania, designed by one of my favorite Spanish designers, Lorenzo Castillo. I noticed he has used some fabrics from his newly launch collection with Gaston y Daniela, which I happened to see for the first time in person yesterday.  I'm not loving some of the prints, but the geometrics are fab, and in some pretty unusual colours too. Hispania is set to be the UK's largest restaurant and store focusing on Spanish cuisine. Consider it added to my list for next time!




4 comments:

mary said...

I love the work of Lorenzo Castillo; but I'm not familiar with his textiles.
Mary

Suzy said...

Hi Mary, the collection is pretty new, so that's probably why!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see more of that restaurant, but the website does not reveal much. could you point us to your source of pictures?

Suzy said...

Check out Lorenzo Castillo's website - the link is in the post.