Tuesday 28 August 2012

London calling...

I'm beyond excited that we are off to London next week...its been two years since the last trip, and this one also happens to be for a wedding.  I have a long list of new bars and restaurants to check out that have opened since I was last there, along with some others that I missed last time...but if you have any recommendations please feel free to let me know!  

Speaking of which, this might just be on my hit list...Galvin @ Windows in the Hilton Park Lane in Mayfair, which was just refurbed by the talented team at Central Design Studio.  The Michelin starred restaurant has incredible views of London's most iconic landmarks, and the interior was inspired by the 1930's and the golden age of cinematography.  Sounds divine!








Meet you at the bar? I'll have a G+T please...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't believe we are going to miss each other in london by mere days! i would SO love to have that g&t with you!

have fun!

oxoxo,

c.

Suzy said...

Christian, I'm gutted! Next time! Maybe I need to get my backside back to the US of A soon! x

YHBHS said...

Suzy, LA is calling you:)

Safe travels...

Suzy said...

Hmmm... I think I can hear it!