Wednesday 30 November 2011

Dealers Choice

I'm not sure why it took me so long to come across this book, but I'm glad I finally have a copy. "Dealers Choice" (released in May this year), with a foreword by Michael Bruno of 1stDibs.com, is a stunning compendium of the homes of some of the worlds greatest dealers of furniture and design. There are so many well known names amongst the list, but its the home of Parisienne, Mary Jourdan, in particular that has caught my eye. The monochromatic palette may not be to everyone's taste, but I love the quiet sophistication of it. This is but a taste of her apartment, let alone the entire book, so if you like what you see I highly recommend it.












2 comments:

Canoe Design said...

What a beautiful sophisticated space.
I love the mixture of textures in the fabrics and material palett.
Thank you for the recommendation, I think that I am going to have to pick myself up one!

Unknown said...

Ooohh love the mix of colors!!! :)