Tuesday 17 February 2009

French Moderne

Well it's no real secret that I'm a bit of a Francophile. I can't really explain why it is that I love French design the way I do. They have a knack for creating beauty, regardless of the style, medium or era - a beauty that is timeless and just so quintessential. I've been a little obsessed with these modern interiors the last few weeks so I thought I'd share them with you all. Modern minimalism in the hands of the French is nothing short of exquisite!

4 comments:

Brilliant Asylum said...

The Liagre photo looks like a great way to do a modern library. Love the giant sliding door.

Suzy said...

Me too Brillian Asylum! It just needs a ladder and then I'd never go outside again!

Pamela Poole said...

Bonjour Suzy.

Very zen rooms, very inviting despite their modernity!

I stopped by because I thought you might like to know about www.francophilia.com, the social network for francophiles.

You can also follow us on Twitter for daily French culture bites and francophile treats! @francophilia

Merci et à bientôt.

Pamela Poole (LaGoulue)
Founder

Anonymous said...

nices photos
all are coming from the same school of design in France.
I also like this one

www.fredericsicard.com