Monday 11 June 2007

Loro Piana

A few weeks back I had the honour of being the first designer in Hong Kong to view the newly launched uber luxe interior textiles collection from Loro Piana. For anyone who isn't familar with this textile house, the family owned Italian company produces the world's finest cashmere fabrics, along with other world renowned natural fibre fabrics. The new interiors collection consists of fabrics made from the finest cashmeres, wools, linens, cottons, silks etc. They are absolutely beautiful and sooo luxurious, and they've inspired me to post some photos that were in Elle Decor (US) a few months back, of the NY based fashion designer Zang Toi's apartment. He has used the Loro Piana cashmere on his sofa, trimmed with mink. I can't think of anything more beautiful and indulgent to live with. I love this apartment, its so fresh and so light, and very Parisienne.

I won't be able to post again for a few weeks as I'm off to NY myself, and hoping to have some great photos or samples to show all on my return.






No comments: