Tuesday 7 August 2007

Bottega Veneta Home

So I've become totally obsessed with the fashion label Bottega Veneta since Thomas Maier took over as the creative director. I already have one of everything from their clothing and accessories collections on my christmas wish list, and now the home collection has been released I am obesssing over that too. To me, its very reminiscent of Jean-Michel Frank style, lots of clean simple lines and most pieces are covered in leather. The item I'm coveting most is the desk (below). But, at a cool US $13,500 we might get snow in Hong Kong before I get this for Christmas....




Some images from their new autumn catalogue.














6 comments:

katiedid said...

OMG - I am loving the white desk with black accents! I must have it.

Suzy said...

I know, it's great isn't it!

The Paris Apartment said...

Yum! Love your site and added you to mine!

Suzy said...

Thanks you Paris Apartment, and thanks for visiting!

The Peak of Chic said...

Those desks are beyond beautiful! I want one too!!!!

Suzy said...

POC, I think Santa might have a bit of trouble hauling a few of these desks all over the world...