Sunday 4 September 2011

Bellocq







I discovered a new (to me) tea label at Lane Crawford over the weekend, Bellocq. I'm a sucker for nice packaging, and the bright yellow and polished stainless steel canisters definitely caught my eye. I bought myself a tin of their "Queen's Guard" blend, which is a mix of Organic black Ceylon tea, organic rose petals, organic lavender and organic cornflowers. Its a lovely light tea, perfect for the afternoon, and a little sweet (you can definitely taste the rose petals). Their range is quite large, but I think Lane Crawford (Pacific Place) only stocks a few of their blends. I'm keen to try a few more, in particular their Breakfast blend and the Afghan Chai - a mix of Organic Assam black tea, organic red poppy flowers, green cardamon, star anise, ginger, clove and black pepper.... sounds yum!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

excellent, I would go for that too!

Have a look at my photos please...

greetings from Vienna right now
Gina

Grant K. Gibson said...

What BEAUTIFUL packaging! That Queen's Guard blend sounds amazing.

Matt said...

It certainly is eye catching, really looks the part

Suzy said...

I can now vouch for their Breakfast blend too...yuuum