Thursday 7 February 2008

Beautiful bedheads - part 2

I promised a 2nd installment...and here it its..

A beautiful padded bedhead in a bedroom by Randall Ridless


A stunningly serene bedroom by Shamir Shah - love that mirror by Herve Van Der Straeton


Super sized double bed head in a room by Vicente Wolf



Whimsical wonders in a NY apartment decorated by designer/author Noel Jeffrey


Crisp white, grey and chocolate perfection in the home of fashion designer Monique Lhuillier


Bed by Billy Baldwin, from 1st Dibs - love the shape, not so keen on the colour (or those feet)


A lovely example - leather with diamond buttoning and fixed lights - in a bedroom by Robert Passal

A suite at The Scarlett Hotel, Singapore


A pale and serene bedroom by Taylor Howes design


A nice tall upholstered bed head by Tom Scheerer


A great all-in-one bed head with reading lights and side tables - source unknown

Pink glam by Jamie Drake

A great bedhead in a very fresh looking from Maison Luxe, via Decorno


Mascline bedroom perfection by Mary McDonald


Brown suede and studs - source unknown


Eric Cohler -this man certainly knows how to dress a bedroom

I think I have plenty of images still left to post....so stay tuned for a 3rd installment!

12 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

The image from the Scarlett Hotel- it looks like a film set from the 1930s! Very striking!

Mrs. Blandings said...

Congrats on the Washington Post mention!

Suzy said...

Jennifer, it does doesn't it! Very glamorous!

Suzy said...

Mrs Blandings, thanks for letting me know...is the blog list online? I obviously can't seen it otherwise!

Suzy said...

Oooo I just found it, thanks Mrs Blandings!

girl meets glamour said...

Congrats on your feature in the Post girl!!!

~Kate

Things That Inspire said...

I love upholstered headboards. I have been looking for a headboard for years, and I have come close to getting an upholstered one. Then, I see a great four post bead that catches my eye. Perhaps my perfect solution is a 4 poster bead with an upholstered part, like the Nina Campbell Marilyn bed, but with the horrendous exchange rate (US dollar being so weak), the Nina Campbell one is priced through the roof in the US.

Unknown said...

Great Post!

Unknown said...

ok, suzy, i can't wait for number three! i almost feel like a should pay you (almost)- i am process of planning for a new client, and i was just thinking today- "what i am going to do for a headboard? i'm so tired of the same old, same old" you've given me lots of ideas to mull over!

thanks again!

(and congrats on the washington post- that's awesome!)

TIG said...

Wonderful collection, Suzy--especially the Shamir Shah and Monique Lhuillier.

And congratulations on your Washington Post mention!

Suzy said...

Thanks everyone! Hoping to post the 3rd edition of this soon, my scanner is playing up at home, so hang in there!

Alkemie said...

Suzy I adore headboards and you've given us so much eye candy I don't know where to look first! Fab!